“Remote Sensing for Forest Inventory and Health”.
The workshop will be held July 30-31, 2018 in Pekanbaru, Sumatra.
Venue to be announced.
Abstract submissions will be due by 28th May, 2018.
For registration and abstract submission contact Anto Rimbawanto, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Funding support for travel is available.
#4, January 2018
Items in this edition of the project newsletter include:
- Biological control in tropical hardwood plantations workshop
- Control of diseases and pests in forestry based on Australian hardwoods
- Management of Ganoderma and Ceratocystis in acacia and eucalypts
- Upcoming Workshop July 2018 “Remote sensing for forestry health”
- Remote sensing of eucalypt and acacia plantations in Indonesia and Vietnam
- Remote sensing as a tool to assess plantation diseases and pests
- Remote sensing of Eucalypt and Acacia plantations in Indonesia: a case study
- Images acquired using UAV photography (Phantom 4 Pro and Phantom 3)
- To inform management of pests and diseases
- Case study focused on Ganoderma in Acacias
Forestry Health Newsletter #4 Jan 2018